We have two on-site laboratories designed for the testing of activated carbon products.
At our Research and Development facilities in Los Angeles, we offer quality testing of all received and dispatched carbon products. Our labs are also equipped for the testing of customer samples for matching currently used carbons or to help us recommend better-performing products.
Just one more layer of support that we offer to our customers to ensure high quality products and sound technical advice.
Quality Control Laboratory
Our standard test procedures assure that products meet required guidelines for product quality control.
- Shipment Analysis
- Reactivated Carbon Analysis
- Screening and Crushing
- Impregnated carbon testing
- Customer Sample analysis
- Analysis of product conformity per specifications for:
- ASTM – American Society for Testing and Materials
- AARL – Anglo American Research Laboratory methods
- EN Standards – European Standards
- EPA – Environmental Protection Agency
- CA – Prop65
- USP – United States Pharmacopeia
- Our internal laboratory standards
Mass Spectrometry and Laser Analysis Laboratory
We offer specialized testing for specific industries:
- Analysis of metals as low as ppt levels
- Testing in accordance with EPA200.8 and CA prop65 for heavy metals
- Cadmium, Mercury, Lead and Arsenic
- Maximum Reporting Limit 5ppb As
- Gold adsorption capacity (K Value)
- Gold adsorption rate (R Value)
- Impregnated carbon – Ex: percentage of Ag
We offer free technical advice and lab testing to ensure that you get the right product for your project specifications.
Please contact our experts today.